Solutions You And Your Nurses Can Trust
We understand that a nurse’s role is expanding, complex, and changing in response to the demands of modern-day healthcare. Yet, the qualities that make the most difference to patients—confidence, competence, and compassion—remain the same.
That’s why we’ve developed Lippincott Solutions, a suite of online, evidence-based learning and clinical information products that provide the essential support today’s nursing professionals need at the point-of-care.
Combining practical tools, evidence-based best practices, and technology so your nurses can be extraordinary.
For generations, Wolters Kluwer and Lippincott Williams & Wilkins have been dedicated to promoting clinical excellence in healthcare. Our suite of Solutions has been created by nurses for nurses and includes three essential and integrated clinical information and professional development products for practicing nurses:
- Skills enhancement and competency with Lippincott Procedures
- Immediate, point-of-care answers and guidance in Lippincott Advisor
- Training and continuing education through Lippincott Professional Development Collection
Our solutions work independently or collectively to effectively drive clinical excellence by giving nurses the most up-to-date, evidence-based relevant content they need, when they need it.
What Lippincott Solutions can do:
- Empowers your nurses
- Optimizes nurse performance
- Increases clinical knowledge
- Ensures staff competency
- Improves patient outcomes
- Promotes standardized decision making at point-of-care
- Fosters clinical excellence