Enabling Institutional User Access From the App
Each staff member should follow these steps:
- Have your facility Username and Password available. Note that the username and password are case sensitive. (The facility provides each user with a username and password.)
- Go to the Google Play store or Apple’s App store.
- Locate the Lippincott Advisor app in the store. You can search for the app as "Lippincott Advisor App.".
- Download the app.
- Choose “Accept” or “Install.” (Term is dependent on the store – Google Play or App Store
- Choose the Institution version of the app.
- Login using the facility provided username and password.
- Tap the “Enter” or “Accept” button (Again term is dependent on the store)
- When prompted to download content, click the download button.
- App will open to the landing page.