Lippincott's Nursing Solutions offers two ways to provide Continuing Education to the health system professional.
- Lippincott's Professional Development Programs offer original online training courses in a wide variety of subjects and specialties. Browse our course catalog for more information.
- Our sister product, CEConnection, offers additional peer-reviewed journal content that supports the need for evidence-based practice. Browse the below information to read more.
Fill in the Request Demonstration form to be contacted for a webinar about these CE products.
CEConnection delivers the information your staff needs to improve patient outcomes and reduce costs through access to continuing education courses based on high quality, peer-reviewed journal content from Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW).
CEConnection was designed for the continuing education needs of hospital-based nurses and allied health professionals, plus additional content for select specialty settings including behavioral health, home care, and rehabilitation.
All CEConnection Accounts offer:
- Support for evidence-based practice guidelines with education based on current journal literature and research.
- A single platform that delivers a wide selection of information including hard-to find niche content suitable for a wide variety of health care providers
- CE based current authoritative LWW journal content
- Cost-effective CE that offers your staff unlimited courses
- New courses in multiple specialties added monthly
- Customizable catalog of activities allows institutions to purchase activities for one or more professions
- Easy to administrate with activity assignment tools and usage tracking designed for administrators
- Ability to integrate CEConnection with existing Learning Management Systems
NEW! CEConnection for Allied Health Professionals
Offer current, relevant and cost-effective continuing education content for your allied health professionals.
Only CEConnection offers the widest variety of hospital-based CE for allied health all in one place, including CE for behavioral/psychiatric health professionals, which is difficult to find from a single provider.
Current courses are now available for the following allied health specialties:
- Cardiovascular Technician
- Case Manager
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Health Care Quality Professional
- Speech-language Pathologist
- New courses are added monthly and additional allied health specialties will be added soon.
CEConnection for Nursing
With the largest online collection of CE journal-content courses to choose from, CEConnection can help you fulfill your nurses’ educational needs, whatever their specialty.
CEConnection provides convenient access to the most timely and authoritative CE activities from 30 of the leading nursing journals, including AJN: American Journal of Nursing and Nursing2012.
- More than 1,100 CE journal-article courses worth thousands of contact hours, plus 10 or more new CE offerings each month
- Higher number of contact hours per course means fewer tests for your staff
- Courses that meet the needs of nurses in many roles, including advanced practice, research, management, education, and more
- Only web site that offers advanced pharmacology credit for nurses who prescribe
- More courses in the top nursing specialties—nurses can fulfill their entire certification requirements in one location