Advance your nurses' knowledge, competence, and careers with Lippincott Professional Development Collection, an online, evidence-based, clinical education and competency validation solution that offers continuing education for your staff and optional integration with your facility LMS.
The solution consists of over 350 clinically focused courses covering 38 subject areas—including specific programs for Mandatory Education, Compliance and Patient Safety, ECG Competency, and Hospital-Acquired Conditions, as well as more specialized programs such as those supporting initiatives around Heart Failure and Stroke. Lippincott Professional Development Collection offers a variety of learning activity types also. For example:
- Mandatory, Compliance and Patient Safety Courses
- ECG Interpretation Programs
- Clinical Case Studies & Tutorials
- Competency Evaluations
- Specialty and Sub-Specialty Education
- Preceptor Preparation Activities
- NPD Specialist Webinars - developed in partnership with Association for Nursing Professional Development (ANPD)
View the full list of JCR courses by clicking HERE:
Lippincott Professional Development Collection has partnered with Joint Commission Resources (JCR) on a series of online courses that promote Patient Safety and Compliance, and support Disease-Specific Care certification in Heart Failure and Stroke.
Some examples include:
- Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infection (CAUTI) Prevention
- Preventing Health Care-Associated Infections with Multidrug-Resistant Organisms (MDROs)
- Patient Safety: Reducing the Risk of Patient Falls
- Patient Safety: Improving the Safety of Medication Use
- Heart Failure: Fluid Status Management
- Stroke: Rapid Detection and Intervention
These courses are designed to be meaningful educational refreshers that will enable users to:
- Boost clinical confidence and competence
- Stay up to date on the latest information
- Easily add to their CE credit requirements
- Maintain compliance with national guidelines
Want to Know More?
Click HERE to view our catalog and access sample course content. Fill in the form on this page to request one of our account representatives to contact you.